Some interesting nuggets:
- Duquesne has won 27 of the past 29 games against Saint Francis
- A victory over The Red Flash would ensure Duquesne's first winning non-conference record since 1993-94. I was in 8th grade in 93-94
- The last time Saint Francis defeated the Dukes was back in 1966
- Shawn James has at least 1 block in every game he has ever played in college
- Phillip Fayne is 0-8 from the field since the end of the 2nd game of the season
- Damian Saunders returned to practice on Monday the 17th and is expected to play after suffering a sprained ankle at the end of the WVU game
- Kojo Mensah is 3-16 from the field in Duquesne's last two games
- Page 9 of the Game Notes has a nice write up on Duquesne's incoming recruits
I will be unable to attend the game against Saint Francis this Friday because I will be visiting my in laws this weekend for the holidays.
If the Dukes lose to Saint Francis I'll walk home from my in law's townhouse in Macungie, PA.