Thursday, December 20, 2007

(6-3) Duquesne hosts (3-7) Saint Francis

Game Notes

Some interesting nuggets:

  • Duquesne has won 27 of the past 29 games against Saint Francis
  • A victory over The Red Flash would ensure Duquesne's first winning non-conference record since 1993-94. I was in 8th grade in 93-94
  • The last time Saint Francis defeated the Dukes was back in 1966
  • Shawn James has at least 1 block in every game he has ever played in college
  • Phillip Fayne is 0-8 from the field since the end of the 2nd game of the season
  • Damian Saunders returned to practice on Monday the 17th and is expected to play after suffering a sprained ankle at the end of the WVU game
  • Kojo Mensah is 3-16 from the field in Duquesne's last two games
  • Page 9 of the Game Notes has a nice write up on Duquesne's incoming recruits

--

I will be unable to attend the game against Saint Francis this Friday because I will be visiting my in laws this weekend for the holidays.

If the Dukes lose to Saint Francis I'll walk home from my in law's townhouse in Macungie, PA.

No comments: