Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bring on Robert Morris

I missed my first Dukes game of the season last night, alas I was stuck in the vast wasteland of Macungie PA at my in laws holiday party. Even more annoying someone at the party monopolized the computer all night so I couldn't even check the score untill well after the game ended. I had to wait till the guy went to eat to dive onto the computer. Who goes to a party and then uses the host's computer? Well I guess I can answer that question by saying, yes I do, but I had to check on my Dukes.

Anyway I am happy to announce I'll be back at the Palumbo Center Friday night for the Dukes game against Robert Morris. The Colonials lost to Saint Francis at home back on December 8th by 9 points so that should bode well for the Dukes. I'll give more of a preview on Robert Morris this week.


Some folks at the Dukes Forum have discussed meeting at Shale's Cafe before or after the game. I think this is a wonderful idea and I plan to have at least one drink after the game with my father. I would encourage everyone to come out to the game as the crowds tend to dwindle during the school's winter break. The Dukes need and deserve our support.

No comments: