Duquesne will honor the 1976-77 NCAA Tournament team at halftime of the Robert Morris game this Friday night, and the Dukes will wear retro uniforms.
I'll be honest, the more I read about Robert Morris the more scared I get about playing them.
- Bobby Moe is 4-1 on the road this year with their only loss coming in overtime against Seton Hall.
- The Colonials start two career 1,000 point scorers, 6'6 forward A.J. Jackson and 6'0 guard Tony Lee.
- 7-4 RMU has only lost two games when they have had #21 Jeremy Chappell (pictured right) in the lineup, he missed some games this season with academic issues, one of those being a humiliating loss to Saint Francis.
- Chappell enters the game against the Dukes with 962 career points. Chappell will play Friday night.
- The Colonials are coached by Mike Rice, a well traveled NCAA assistant coach, who's father played and coached at Duquesne. Rice was an assistant coach at Pitt last year.
- The last time RMU defeated Duquesne at the Palumbo Center was in 1990.
Check out this Robert Morris blog