Tonight's game will be broadcast by CSTV and shown on FSN Pittsburgh locally. The Dukes are 0-2 this season when their games are televised locally having lost to WVU and Fordham.
WWE commentator Jonathan Coachman will represent one half of the broadcast team for tonight's game, (no I am not kidding check the Game Notes).
- Duquesne is 7-1 at home this year, (their only loss coming at the hands of then fully healthy Pitt)
- St. Bonaventure is 0-9 on the road this season.
- Duquesne has won 5 of the last 7 meetings between these teams.
- This will be the 98th meeting between these two teams. Duquesne has played St. Bonaventure more than any other team in Duquesne's history.
- Duquesne is in the middle of a two game losing streak even though they have out shot their last two opponents (.508 to .474) and the Dukes also committed 2 few turnovers.
- Reggie "Action" Jackson has led the Dukes in scoring in three of the past four games with 19 at Bowling Green, 15 vs. Fordham and 19 at Rhode Island (he's averaging 16.0 ppg. over that four-game stretch)
- St. Bonaventure is coached by Mark Schmidt formerly of Robert Morris
The Bonnies are led by Michael Lee (pictured below) a 6'9 215 pound senior. Lee is averaging 17.4ppg and 8.2rpg while shooting .509 from the field.
Zarryon Fereti (pictured below) is the other half of a potent senior combination at St. Bonaventure. Fereti, a 6'3 205 pound guard, is averaging 14.8ppg and leads the team in 3 pointers with 35 and .354 3 point shooting.Let's be honest this is a must win for Duquesne. If Duquesne hopes to make either the NCAA or NIT Tournament they cannot lose to an A10 bottom feeder like the Bonnies at home. I will be attending the game tonight and I hope to see a large crowd to cheer on the Dukes.